Shahi Cumin’s scientific name is Bunium Persicum and it is native to Central Asia and Northern India where it is widely used for adding flavor to rice and meat. It has a milder flavor than cumin but is rich with a sweet, floral tone, used whole the seeds adds a nuttiness to your dish.
Product Type: Shahi Cumin (Shahi Jeera)
Type: Natural and Organic
Brand: Organic Online Bangladesh
Net Weight: 50, 100 gm
Made In: Bangladesh
Health Benefits of Shahi Cumin
- Good for digestive health
- Good for the respiratory system
- Good for skin
- Good for heart
- It is also believed to be good for female reproductive health
Why Organic Online Bangladesh?
- 100% pure
- Completely adulterated Chemical free
- Proper quality and nutrition
- Own supervision in the production process
- High in demand
- Longer shelf life
- Unmatched quality
To order your desired products with guaranteed purity – follow any of the steps below, and we will do the rest for you with care!
Call us directly on +88 09678 66 11 22