### Uses of Neem Leaf :
1. Wound healer: Make a paste out of the neem leaves and dab it on your wounds or insect bites a few times a day till it heals.
2. Goodbye dandruff: Boil a bunch of neem leaves till the water turns green, allow it to cool. After washing your hair with shampoo, cleanse it with this water.
3. Eye Trouble: Boil some neem leaves, let the water cool completely and then use it to wash your eyes. This will help any kind of irritation, tiredness or redness.
4. Treat that zit: Grind a few neem leaves, make a paste and apply it daily till the acne dries out. The paste also helps any kind of eruptions, dark spots and chronic ulcers.
5. Ear ailments: Blend some neem leaves and add some honey to it. Use a few drops of this mix to treat any ear boils.
6. Other skin disorders: Turmeric combined with a paste of neem leaves can also be used for itching, eczema, ring worms and some mild skin diseases.
7. Boost immunity: Crush some neem leaves and take them with a glass of water to increase your immunity.
### Benifits Of Neem Leaf
* One tree pharmacy
Not only in Ayurvedic medicines, neem tree extracts have been a part of many home remedies.We use neem to treat hair and skin issues.
* Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
Neem leaves are used to treat fungal and bacterial infections. They are used to treat warts as well as chicken pox. Either the paste is applied on the affected area or the person is made to bathe in neem water. It can also treat foot fungi.
* Good for your bones
Neem leaves contain powerful calcium and mineral content in them which help build strong bones and reduce any inflammation. In traditional branches of medicine, neem leaves and neem oil is often prescribed to elderly patients to relieve arthritic pain and any stiffness or pain which comes with age. Regularly massaging the skin with neem oil also helps promote strong bone health.
You can keep neem soaked cotton near your windows or burn neem leaves to ward off insects. It is extremely effective and is used to fight mosquito menace.
* Supports oral hygiene
Neem, with its active properties, works to decrease the microorganism culture and germs from attacking your body.It also promotes fresh breath, maintains a pH level in the saliva and protects oral health from any sort of decay.
* Increases immunity
Many Ayurveda experts recommend daily intake of neem capsules. Neem tea is also widely prescribed to reduce fever, especially the malaria one. Since neem tastes bitter, the tea acquires a similar taste but works magically.
* Strong and long hair
Neem also helps in strengthening hair quality and promotes growth of hair. Neem paste is also used as a hair conditioner. neem is an excellent way to curb dandruff. This makes hair follicles stronger, thus encouraging hair growth too.
* Treat skin disorder
There are many formulations in Ayurveda that are used to treat skin issues. It is because it has a detoxifying property. It is used to treat sczema and other skin infections.
* Acne relief
Neem also has anti-inflammatory property that reduces acne. The neem oil is believed to relieve skin dryness, skin itchiness and redness. It also prevents pimples and skin blemishes.